In the midst of an uncertain world there's always a few certainties and one of those is pouring a delicious gin & tonic and raising a glass to doing anything you damn well like. Distinct and refreshing, and born out of our love to tinker, craft, and experiment, we've created an award-winning gin with a subtle citrus aroma and understated herbal notes.
Upfront this gin has aromas of lemon zest, orange & juniper, followed by a floral mix of pink peppercorns, chamomile & kawakawa berries on the palate. The gin is also supported with a mild herbaceous/earthy combination of horopito, star anise & cardamom. A versatile gin that can be incorporated in almost any gin based cocktail.
For a simple G&T, this is perfectly matched with our very own Classic Dry Tonic (or your own favourite), garnished with a slice of lemon or cucumber.
Lemon zest, orange and juniper
Zesty, with notes of peppercorns, anise, cardamom, chamomile and kawakawa berries.
taste the playfulness
OUR DISTILLERS SERIES
Since 2020 we've turned our minds and hearts to spirits, and have been winning medals ever since. Our humble single release gins grew over time to include a wide range of flavoured gins, vodka, a barrel ageing project, and pre-bottled cocktails.
AWESOME WHEN COLD
OUR BEER RANGE
Our batch brewed craft beer range featuring our IPAs, pale ales, hazy beers, stouts, and more.
Whether you like your beers hoppy, crisp, light, dark, or experimental, there's something for everyone.
Get the range delivered to your door, or sign up for beer subscriptions recurring weekly, fortnightly, or monthly.
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT!
- ECEmily C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars12 seconds agoYum
Good gin, and arrived quickly
- SPStephen P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreat gin
Just a really nice dry gin
- CLCecille L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoRefreshing botanical fragrance
Love this one, easy to drink and reminds me of the smell of bush when tramping. True fragrance of Aotearoa indeed. Best value for money, excellent fast delivery for online order. Can’t fault it.
- JCJuanita C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoSmart look
- MCMelanie C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoOn par with London Dry
Got this for my very particular gin-loving boss and she can't get enough of it.