All the goodness of an apple cider married up with locally sourced Hawkes Bay Doris Plums. Hints of plum & fruit, with sweet and tart taste, makes this one dangerously refreshing.
Doris Plum Cider (4.0%) looks a seductive magenta, and has aromas of plum, apple, and grape. On the palate it's sweet, tart, and very refreshing. This cider is also gluten free.
Choose from a single bottle or half case (4 x 946mL squealers).
Rich seductive magenta
Doris plum, summer fruits and apples
Sweet, refreshing with a bit of a zing. Bubbly!
taste the playfulness
OUR DISTILLERS SERIES
Since 2020 we've turned our minds and hearts to spirits, and have been winning medals ever since. Our humble single release gins grew over time to include a wide range of flavoured gins, vodka, a barrel ageing project, and pre-bottled cocktails.
AWESOME WHEN COLD
OUR BEER RANGE
Our batch brewed craft beer range featuring our IPAs, pale ales, hazy beers, stouts, and more.
Whether you like your beers hoppy, crisp, light, dark, or experimental, there's something for everyone.
Get the range delivered to your door, or sign up for beer subscriptions recurring weekly, fortnightly, or monthly.
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT!
- CFChristine F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoPlum cider
- LCLeslie C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoIt's a goodie!
About the best NZ cider we've found. Tastes great at home, but if you find yourself in Rotorua, enjoy it by the (big) jug at CBK in Eat Street.
- LPLouisa P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoVery very tasty!
- JGJenny G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoGotta love Doris
A great easy drinking cider withholds of Plum. Delish!
- SRSharyn R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 months ago5 Stars
Was good company while doing a 1000 pc puzzle. Very nice cider