If this was wine, you'd say it was 'anhydrous' but its a cider so we'll avoid the language and simply tell you that it's very refreshing.
Like a slice of cold green apple on a hot day, our extra dry cider is the crisp treat you didn't know you needed until somebody offered it to you. Its the first swim of the summer, the cold shower after a 10k run. But don't come looking for sweetness, you won't find it here.
Extra Dry Apple Cider (4.0%) looks a sharp golden yellow, and has wine like aromas of granny smith apples. On the palate it's dry, crisp, and very refreshing.
This cider is gluten free.
Choose from a single bottle or half case (4 x 946mL squealers).
Sharp golden yellow
Wine like, granny smith apples
Dry, crisp, very refreshing
taste the playfulness
OUR DISTILLERS SERIES
Since 2020 we've turned our minds and hearts to spirits, and have been winning medals ever since. Our humble single release gins grew over time to include a wide range of flavoured gins, vodka, a barrel ageing project, and pre-bottled cocktails.
AWESOME WHEN COLD
OUR BEER RANGE
Our batch brewed craft beer range featuring our IPAs, pale ales, hazy beers, stouts, and more.
Whether you like your beers hoppy, crisp, light, dark, or experimental, there's something for everyone.
Get the range delivered to your door, or sign up for beer subscriptions recurring weekly, fortnightly, or monthly.
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT!
- LPLouise P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoExcellent
Love this cider & have put in for my next order. Refreshing, crisp, everything you’d want in an apple cider. So good on a hot day!
- LMLynn M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoReview
Loved the dry sharp taste & found it very refreshing
- BRBruce R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoPerfect!!
This is exactly how a dry cider should be - dry!! Love it!!
- CRClarke R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoRefreshing
Ice Cold, better in a Ice Cold Glass, crisp dry and so damn good at the end of the day or whenever you'd want really
- JWJason W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoawesome
brilliant exactly what i expected, quick delivery will buy again