Haze Of Glory NZIPA
Winner of the Smith's Craft Beer House 2022 NZIPA Competition, and Trophy winner at the 2022 New Zealand Beer Awards for the Juicy/Hazy category.
The NZ hops that went into this brew (Nectaron, Riwaka, Nelson Sauvin and NZH-102) give it a massive hop kick, juicy mouthfeel, and a huge tropical hop aroma.
Appearance: Hazy and golden
Aroma: Tropical, hoppy aromas
Taste: Juicy mouthfeel with sweet malt flavour
Hops: Nectaron, Riwaka, Nelson Sauvin, NZH-102
Year Released: 2022
Choose from a single bottle or half case (4 x 946mL squealers).
Don't just take our word for it..
- WMW Malcolm L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars10 seconds agoFive Stars plus
This is a beautiful hoppy, refreshing drop - very moreish! A worthy recipient of NZ's Best Hazy IPA award.
- NHNeil H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoBest brew I've ever had!
The above says it all.
- SWShane ward W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months ago5 Stars
Absolutely refreshing and hits the spot everytime.
- DCDaisy C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
- KMKarl M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months ago5 Stars
My favourite craft beer EVER. Deserved the awards it has won!