They say everyone should have a passion project. Like the half built car in the garage or that mountain bike you bought but haven't quite got around to riding yet. While you ponder putting those things back on TradeMe take a sip of our own passion project.
We spent two years tinkering with recipes and we're glad we persevered. So maybe it's time to rediscover your passion or just sit back and enjoy ours instead.
Passionfruit Cider (4.5%) looks a pale, clear yellow, and has aromas of passionfruit and apple. On the palate it's sweet, tart, and juicy.
This cider is also gluten free.
Choose from a single bottle or half case (4 x 946mL squealers).
Pale, clear yellow
Passionfruit and apples
Sweet with just the right amounts of tart
taste the playfulness
OUR DISTILLERS SERIES
Since 2020 we've turned our minds and hearts to spirits, and have been winning medals ever since. Our humble single release gins grew over time to include a wide range of flavoured gins, vodka, a barrel ageing project, and pre-bottled cocktails.
AWESOME WHEN COLD
OUR BEER RANGE
Our batch brewed craft beer range featuring our IPAs, pale ales, hazy beers, stouts, and more.
Whether you like your beers hoppy, crisp, light, dark, or experimental, there's something for everyone.
Get the range delivered to your door, or sign up for beer subscriptions recurring weekly, fortnightly, or monthly.
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT!
- KNKarley N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoRefreshing brew
Love this flavoured cider as very refreshing! Was great to see it available on my cruise on pacific explorer! Yay!!
- RBRachel B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 weeks agoAmazing!
Delicious, refreshing and a need for the drinks fridge!
- JGJenny G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing passionfruit
This is a delicious cider with a punch of passionfruit. Absolute treat over ive on a hot day 😋 😍
- SRSharyn R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months ago5 Stars
Really enjoy this flavour. Would have to be my favourite
- MMMonique M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months ago5 Stars
Great flavor, not too sweet, perfect for a sunny day