Raspberry Pear Cider
Prepare yourself for our first ever pear cider which is an incomparable pairing of pear and raspberry that’s vibrant pink in appearance. The idea to pair this pair first appeared on to our new brew compare Oli when he compared different fruit cider pairings and found this pair without compare.
Raspberry Pear Cider (4.2%) looks blush pink and bright. It has aromas of raspberry jam and pear, and on the palate it's sweet and slightly tangy.
This cider is naturally gluten free.
Choose from a single bottle or half case (4 x 946mL squealers).
Don't just take our word for it..
- SDsteph d.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars13 seconds agoGone Fast!
Loved this...the only problem was that it went down too quickly! Order two. Not too sweet, which I liked. Was light and refreshing. Usually with ciders, I expect them to be overly sweet, which my body does not enjoy. This may be part of the reason it got drunk so fast...but that's a good thing!
- TCTerena C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 week agoMerely okay
I adore raspberry flavour and this cider has just a hint of it. It’s drinkable but not as flavourful as I was expecting. There are more “raspberry” products in the market in cider and this product could be sooo much better.
- MFMarian F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoDelicious
Fresh & fruity, really easy to drink. Loved it!
- SRSharyn R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months ago5 Stars
Very nice flavour. Once opened got to drink the bottle. Oops
- ATAmanda T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars9 months ago5 Stars
Delicious! Not too sweet.